This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 4.2/4.3 PATCH: Fix libgomp link tests on IRIX 6 (PR libgomp/32538)
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at techfak dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:12:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: 4.2/4.3 PATCH: Fix libgomp link tests on IRIX 6 (PR libgomp/32538)
- References: <18061.12637.638827.403149@manam.TechFak.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Jul 05, 2007 at 07:58:53PM +0200, Rainer Orth wrote:
> As described in the PR, all libgomp link tests fail on IRIX 6 since
> copysignl is undefined. The following patch fixes this, with the
> unfortunate side effect that every program is linked with libm now.
> I haven't yet applied this since I don't know yet why only IRIX seems to be
> affected: both alpha-dec-osf* and *-*-solaris* have no references to
> copysignl in their libgcc. Is this still the right approach or am I just
> papering over an underlying problem?
It would be helpful if you mentioned that it is not libgomp that needs
copysignl, but libgfortran.