This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug target/32622] BOOT_CFLAGS is not passed to stage2 and stage3 compile
- From: "Sebastian Pop" <spop at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 15:37:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Bug target/32622] BOOT_CFLAGS is not passed to stage2 and stage3 compile
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/6/07, Uros Bizjak <email@example.com> wrote:
Fixed. Thanks for noticing that.
Please note that config/ directory has its own ChangeLog, so perhaps
your ChangeLog entry should be moved from toplevel ChangeLog to