This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rtl]: Fix PR rtl-optimization/32450: Call to mcount clobbers registers
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 10:24:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rtl]: Fix PR rtl-optimization/32450: Call to mcount clobbers registers
- References: <468D2590.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> /* Ensure that instructions are not moved into the prologue when
> profiling is on, lest the profiling routine is emitted within
> the live range of a call-clobbered register. */
...the call to the profiling routine...