This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re:PR 23551: why should we coalesce inlined variables?
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:15:16 -0700
- Subject: Re:PR 23551: why should we coalesce inlined variables?
from Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com>
* tree-ssa-copyrename.c (copy_rename_partition_coalesce):
This makes sense to me, and Richard's objection was answered, so this
patch is OK.