This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 11:30:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add myself as libbid maintainer
- References: <468D2D21.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Uros" == Uros Bizjak <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Uros> IMO the situation here is the same as with current soft-fp
Uros> situation. The library should be considered as imported from upstream,
Uros> and the decisions w.r.t formatting are inherited from the
In this case the library has to follow the external project policy:
It at least needs an entry on the "coding conventions" page.