This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, rtl]: Print note insn names in RTL dumps
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:10:35 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, rtl]: Print note insn names in RTL dumps
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Since r124859 , NOTE_INSN names are not printed anymore in RTL
> dumps. Attached patch re-introduces them into the dumps.
> Patch was bootstrapped/regtested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. Additionally, a
> large c++ application was compiled using -da.
Oops, thanks for fixing it. I somehow misread the memory representation
thinking that there is one extra field used for saving file name that
in reality was overlaping with note specific data.
> 2007-07-05 Uros Bizjak <email@example.com>
> * rtl.def (NOTE): Change print format string to print
> operand 5 as a note insn name.
> OK for mainline?
I would declare it as obvious...