This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PR/32004, tree-ssa caused in/out asm constraints to often need reloads
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:30:07 +0200
- Subject: PR/32004, tree-ssa caused in/out asm constraints to often need reloads
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
The cause and solution of the problem are well explained in the PR trail
and in the comments to the code.
Bootstrapped/regtested i686-pc-linux-gnu with no new failure and fixing
pr21291.c, ok for 4.2/4.3?