This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix gcc.c-torture/execute/builtin-prefetch-6.c for SH RTPs
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: richard at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 08:33:34 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Fix gcc.c-torture/execute/builtin-prefetch-6.c for SH RTPs
- References: <email@example.com>
Richard Sandiford <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/builtin-prefetch-6.c for
> SH VxWorks RTPs; they cannot use "pref" for __builtin_prefetch
> for the reasons given in the patch.
> Tested on sh-wrs-vxworks. OK to install?