This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 08:11:25 -0400
- Subject: libgfortran @CFLAGS@
The recent patch to libgfortran/Makefile.in regenerating it with
automake 1.9.6 introduced CFLAGS:
@@ -294,6 +294,7 @@
AWK = @AWK@
CC = @CC@
CCDEPMODE = @CCDEPMODE@
+CFLAGS = @CFLAGS@
CPP = @CPP@
CPPFLAGS = @CPPFLAGS@
CYGPATH_W = @CYGPATH_W@
This is causing a failure on AIX because @CFLAGS@ is not SUBST.
The following patch adds CFLAGS to the variables substituted.
Bootstrapped on powerpc-ibm-aix188.8.131.52. Steve Kargl said it was okay, but
I want to check with an build maintainer.
Okay for mainline?
* configure.ac: SUBST CFLAGS.
* configure: Regenerate.
--- configure.ac (revision 126296)
+++ configure.ac (working copy)
@@ -121,6 +121,7 @@
# Check for symbol versioning (copied from libssp).
AC_MSG_CHECKING([whether symbol versioning is supported])