This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PR 32475 stack setup code being deleted.
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: ""Seongbae Park (박성배, 朴成培)"" <seongbae dot park at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Kenneth Zadeck" <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>, "Bonzini, Paolo" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:15:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR 32475 stack setup code being deleted.
- References: <email@example.com>
""Seongbae Park (박성배, 朴成培)"" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Attached is the patch to fix 32475
> where the stack pointer becomes dead after epilogue generation,
> due to the stack pointer restoration codein the epilogue.
> The patch adds a df_ref of use of the stack pointer
> for every write to the stack pointer - which essentially keeps
> the stack pointer alive always.
> Bootstrapped and regtested clean on x86-64.
> Ok for mainline ?
Is this PR something we can check in the testsuite? If so, it might
be a good idea to do that. The PR has been reopened once already.