This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Fix sh-wrs-vxworks build
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:17:35 +0100
- Subject: [committed] Fix sh-wrs-vxworks build
(Posting these patches slightly out of order, sorry)
Kaz recently changed the assembler so that it raises an error rather
a warning for unaligned PC-relative accesses. This patch is another
example of why that was such a good idea -- it caught a hitherto-
undetected instance of unaligned data for VxWorks PIC in lib1funcs.asm.
I've installed the patch below as obvious after testing on sh-wrs-vxworks.
* config/sh/lib1funcs.asm (ic_invalidate): Align constant pool.
--- gcc/config/sh/lib1funcs.asm (revision 126156)
+++ gcc/config/sh/lib1funcs.asm (working copy)
@@ -2125,6 +2125,7 @@ GLOBAL(ic_invalidate):
+ .align 2
0: .long GLOBAL(ic_invalidate_array)
#else /* __pic__ */