This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs, patch] Add Fortran ISO Bind C to index.html(News) and update gcc-4.3/changes.html(Fortran)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:40:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs, patch] Add Fortran ISO Bind C to index.html(News) and update gcc-4.3/changes.html(Fortran)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> ISO Bind C is a major feature of Fortran 2003 not only of the code size
> section of index.html.
Absolutely! I was going to suggest just that. :-)
> Additionally, I updated the Fortran section in the gcc-4.3/changes.html
Both patches look fine; thanks!