This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ARM] ARM NEON support part 2/7: NEON support
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:16:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ARM] ARM NEON support part 2/7: NEON support
- References: <4661DE4C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paul Brook wrote:
This patch adds support for the NEON ISA, including RTL patterns which
can be used for autovectorization (some current features may not yet be
supported, however), and a (large) set of intrinsics. The latter are
provided via an auto-generated header file, "arm_neon.h", which should
provide the same capabilities as the header file of the same name
supplied with ARM's proprietary compiler tools.
Ok, except a couple of tweaks, and if you haven't already done so you need to
get a c++ maintainer to sign off on the new target hook.
C++ maintainers: is the new target hook bit OK?