This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: fix c99-math* isinf check
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 22:14:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: fix c99-math* isinf check
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
> Minor nit I noticed while visually inspecting this testcase. Looks like a
> cut-n-paste error. Each macro has it's own section, isnan, isinf, etc in
> blocks. One "isnan" snuck into the "isinf" section. Eric I believe you
> wrote this test, can you confirm this is what you meant?
Very, very likely. :-) Thanks for catching this.