This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++-v3 patch] Fix invalid use of signed wchar_t and unsigned wchar_t in <type_traits>
- From: "Doug Gregor" <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- To: "Paolo Carlini" <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 09:16:12 -0400
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++-v3 patch] Fix invalid use of signed wchar_t and unsigned wchar_t in <type_traits>
- References: <email@example.com> <4685944D.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4688EC42.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 7/2/07, Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi again Doug,
sorry: before committing your patch, did you fully regtest it? I'm
asking because people are reporting regressions:
Probably, there are some trivial fallbacks, like adjusting dg-error line
numbers in negative tests and / or removing / adjusting tests
incorrectly involving signed / unsigned wchar_t...
Can you look into fixing that?
Just committed the fix. Sorry!