This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING: Re: patch: Enable building of new binutils tool windmc
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 10:19:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: PING: Re: patch: Enable building of new binutils tool windmc
- References: <468144B7.firstname.lastname@example.org> <OFE44CAB3E.259130A5-ONC125730C.002A1320-C125730C.002A352F@onevision.de>
Kai Tietz wrote:
Nick Clifton <email@example.com> wrote on 26.06.2007 18:54:15:
None here - would you mind applying it please ?
This patch adds support for the new windmc tool of binutils to base
No objection here. Binutils people?
Done on gcc; I'll commit to src soon.