This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Loop to builtin call pass (builtinizer)
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Tomas Bily" <tbily at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, tomby at ucw dot cz
- Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 23:10:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Loop to builtin call pass (builtinizer)
- References: <20070702001214.GA26238@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On 7/1/07, Tomas Bily <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
* passes.c(init_optimization_passes): added pass_builtinize
and pass_may_alias after
Instead of adding a 6th call to may_alias, can't you just move this to
early in the set of passes?