This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Use AC_DEFUN instead of m4_defun in libtool.m4
- From: Peter O'Gorman <peter at pogma dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: "H.J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libtool-patches at gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:36:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use AC_DEFUN instead of m4_defun in libtool.m4
- References: <20070630171303.GA9794@lucon.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070630175042.GA10038@lucon.org> <email@example.com> <20070701010837.GA25492@lucon.org> <46875F03.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 10:00 +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > I don't know much about m4, autoconf nor libtool. This patch works
> > for me on both gcc and binutils.
> Looks good, but let's make sure it is applied to upstream libtool as well.
Does gcc have lt~obsolete.m4 anywhere? Its function is to ensure that
aclocal does not use the installed libtool.m4.