This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran, docs, 4.2] invoke.texi: Document Wcharacter-truncation, misc. edits.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:53:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran, docs, 4.2] invoke.texi: Document Wcharacter-truncation, misc. edits.
- References: <4604CA32.email@example.com>
On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Brooks Moses wrote:
This patch adds documentation for -Wcharacter-truncation, which is
present in 4.2 but undocumented
I checked and found that we do not mention -Wcharacter-truncation in
htdocs/gcc-4.2/changes.html yet. Would you mind adding it (and possibly
other new options we may miss) there as well?