This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [dataflow]: patch committed to improve -O0 performance.
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- To: bonzini at gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:52:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [dataflow]: patch committed to improve -O0 performance.
- References: <460A95A8.email@example.com> <460A977D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> I'm wondering, many passes that use DF_LIVE could actually use
> DF_LR. If they sum up substantially, DF_UR/DF_LIVE could become
> optional problems.
> A nit:
They can, but the information is not as precise.
>> +/* Just run the sub passes which do all of the work. */
>> +static unsigned int
>> +rest_of_handle_stack_regs (void)
>> + return 0;
I did not know how that worked , i will make the change.
> Just put NULL in the tree_pass structure.