This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [dataflow]: patch committed to improve -O0 performance.
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 18:27:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: [dataflow]: patch committed to improve -O0 performance.
- References: <460A95A8.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
I'm wondering, many passes that use DF_LIVE could actually use
DF_LR. If they sum up substantially, DF_UR/DF_LIVE could become
> +/* Just run the sub passes which do all of the work. */
> +static unsigned int
> +rest_of_handle_stack_regs (void)
> + return 0;
Just put NULL in the tree_pass structure.