This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: PR target/31380: Typo in gcc/config/i386/sse.md
- From: "Uros Bizjak" <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, grigory_zagorodnev at linux dot intel dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:00:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PR target/31380: Typo in gcc/config/i386/sse.md
2007-03-27 Grigory Zagorodnev <email@example.com>
* config/i386/sse.md (uminv16qi3): Use UMIN instead of UMAX.
This is obvious typo. The patch is OK for mainline (it is also OK for
4.1 and 4.2, but please wait a couple of days before committing it to
branches if RM has any objections).
BTW: You didn't say where it was bootstrapped and how it was tested.