This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH COMMITTED: Ignore fold overflow warnings in tree-vrp.c
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Mar 2007 16:18:26 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH COMMITTED: Ignore fold overflow warnings in tree-vrp.c
- References: <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I just committed this patch to ignore fold overflow warnings in
> tree-vrp.c. I'm not sure this case can arise in mainline, but it
> arose in 4.2, and may arise in mainline in the future.
> 2007-03-23 Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com>
> * tree-vrp.c (operand_less_p): Ignore fold overflow warnings.
Forgot to say: bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.