This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to update libtool in GCC and binutils trees
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, binutils at sourceware dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, newlib at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:04:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to update libtool in GCC and binutils trees
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Here is a patch to update the libtool in the GCC and src trees to the
> ToT libtool.
Please add a comment in libgfortran/Makefile.am.
Also, please resend with the libtool code to help people test the
precise version you'll commit. (*) In particular, David, I'd
appreciate if you could test AIX before the commit.
I guess you can do HP-UX yourself, I'll do i686-linux as soon as
you post the updated patch. I'll also try a combined tree with
newlib on arm-elf next week. Please wait for these tests to
be finished before committing, as the patch seems pretty easy
Thanks very much for this work!
(*) sending this first round without libtool was a good idea though