This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Adding "barcelona" as a variant of amdfam10 architecture
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Meissner, Michael" <michael dot meissner at amd dot com>
- Cc: "rajagopal, dwarak" <dwarak dot rajagopal at amd dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Harle, Christophe" <christophe dot harle at amd dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:11:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: Adding "barcelona" as a variant of amdfam10 architecture
- References: <20070309160441.GB3539@redhat.com> <6096959DEF5C9447A6BF80BDC7EB9EDC06155CBA@SBOSEXMB1.amd.com>
On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 03:53:11PM -0400, Meissner, Michael wrote:
> Ideally, I would like to have barcelona as a synonym for
> amdfam10, much like you can say -mtune=k8 or -mtune=opteron.
I guess I'm ok with the duplicate then.