This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [autovect] [patch] complete-unrolling pass before the vectorizer
- From: Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de, Victor Kaplansky <VICTORK at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:59:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: [autovect] [patch] complete-unrolling pass before the vectorizer
Revital1 Eres/Haifa/IBM wrote on 22/03/2007 17:23:16:
> Bootstrap and tested on PPC. OK for autovect branch?
I'm ok with this.
Just a small thing - the testsuite changes go in the testsuite/ChangeLog.
> 2007-03-22 Revital Eres <email@example.com>
> * passes.c (init_optimization_passes): move complete-unrolling
> pass before the vectorizer and add constant propagation,
> store-ccp, dse and dce passes after it.
> * common.opt (-ftree-complete-unroll): Add the new flag.
> * doc/invoke.texi (-ftree-complete-unroll): Document it.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/vect/vect.exp: Add fno-tree-complete-unroll
> to the default options of the vect testsuite.
> * tree-ssa-loop.c (gate_tree_complete_unroll): Add
> -ftree-complete-unroll flag to the gate.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20030917-1.c: Fix dump file number.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ccp-1.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr21574.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20030917-3.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/ssa-ccp-3.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/pr14841.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20030731-2.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/tree-ssa/20040721-1.c: Likewise.
> * testsuite/gcc.dg/pr23911.c: Likewise.
> [attachment "passes_patch_22_3.txt" deleted by Dorit Nuzman/Haifa/IBM]