This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Broken testcase gcc.dg/20050121-1.c
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Manuel LÃpez-Ib ÃÃez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 20 Mar 2007 14:51:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: Broken testcase gcc.dg/20050121-1.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Manuel LÃpez-IbÃÃez" <email@example.com> writes:
> Since it seems that grouping fixes didn't work , let's try a
> different approach.
> Ian, you added this testcase, is the fix correct or is this a regression?
>  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2007-03/msg00942.html
> 2007-03-14 Manuel Lopez-Ibanez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/20050121-1.c: Fix wrong dg directive.
I don't really know whether this should be an error or a warning. If
it is an error today, then the patch to the testsuite is certainly
fine with me.