This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to not link in libgfortranbegin.a when building ftn shared libs
- From: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fxcoudert at gmail dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com, stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:15:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to not link in libgfortranbegin.a when building ftn shared libs
- References: <200703192006.NAA05229@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On 3/19/07, Steve Ellcey <email@example.com> wrote:
OK to checkin? Tested on IA64 HP-UX and Linux with no problems, though
I found it odd that on Linux GCC includes crtendS.o and crtn.o in the
link line when gfortran (or gcc) with -shared to make a shared library.
Most likely -dynamiclib also needs to be handled, the same way for Darwin.