This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove line number notes
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 21:21:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove line number notes
- References: <20070317135021.GH32574@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
> I intend to execute at least earlier part of the above TODO list
> incrementally. I am not sure I feel brave enought for MAPPED_LOCATION
> and Ada ;)
Understood. :-) This has already been agreed upon, we'll try to insulate the
front-end proper from the new scheme in Gigi. Just warn when you're about to
break the Ada compiler.