This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: libdecimal builts with types.h using __(xxx)_t_defined clauses
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:08:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: libdecimal builts with types.h using __(xxx)_t_defined clauses
- References: <OFA95901F1.398EA38E-ONC12572A0.004927F0-C12572A0.004944A1@onevision.de>
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
>> I'd prefer that you define them anyway, in case some other header is
>> relying on them. You never know.
Okay. By the way, looking at this mail it is not necessary that you
inline patch but only that you rename patches to .txt.