This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix PR31183 in tree-loop-linear
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Sebastian Pop" <sebastian dot pop at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:39:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix PR31183 in tree-loop-linear
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/15/07, Sebastian Pop <email@example.com> wrote:
Here is a fix that uses host_integerp () for checking that the
strides and the array sizes fit in HWI. I also have modified the
types for the other integer variables to HWI.
I'm testing the attached patch on i386-apple-darwin8.8.1.
Okay for trunk after bootstrap and test?
Yes, this looks good.