This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Let fixinc_list depend on stmp-init-hdrs
- From: Thiemo Seufer <ths at networkno dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:27:27 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH] Let fixinc_list depend on stmp-init-hdrs
fixinc_list is used in the stmp-int-hdrs rule but may not be built
when $(STMP_FIXINC) is nonstandard. The appended patch adds a
dependency for fixinc_list (which becomes an empty file in that case).
Ok to install?
2006-03-14 Thiemo Seufer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Makefile.in (stmp-int-hdrs): Add dependency on fixinc_list.
--- gcc/Makefile.in (revision 122875)
+++ gcc/Makefile.in (working copy)
@@ -3321,7 +3321,7 @@
# be rebuilt.
# Build the include directories.
-stmp-int-hdrs: $(STMP_FIXINC) $(USER_H) $(UNWIND_H)
+stmp-int-hdrs: $(STMP_FIXINC) $(USER_H) $(UNWIND_H) fixinc_list
# Copy in the headers provided with gcc.
# The sed command gets just the last file name component;
# this is necessary because VPATH could add a dirname.