This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "gcc-patches >> GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, "Hubicha, Jan" <jh at suse dot cz>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>, Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 12:15:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
- References: <45F5A039.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Guenther wrote on 03/13/07 05:57:
> Yes, this is a similar issue as PR30840 on the mainline, the CCP propagator goes
> up the lattice in some cases. This is something Diego promised me to look at ;)
> But we might be able to paper over this issue in 4.2 ...
I'll take a look later this week.