This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] PR 30835
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:01:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] PR 30835
- References: <20070312214622.GA23708@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
- Reply-to: bonzini at gnu dot org
> PR tree-optimization/30835
> * lambda-code.c (can_convert_to_perfect_nest): Check whether
> bb_for_stmt is not NULL before accessing it.
Can you please mark bb_for_stmt as pure (or check that IPA takes
care of that)?
My 0.000001% of compilation time,