This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc-patches >> GCC Patches), jason at redhat dot com (Jason Merrill), paul at codesourcery dot com (Paul Brook), iant at google dot com (Ian Lance Taylor), dberlin at dberlin dot org (Daniel Berlin), jh at suse dot cz (Hubicha Jan), rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), aoliva at redhat dot com (Alexandre Oliva), pinskia at gmail dot com (Andrew Pinski), nathan at codesourcery dot com (Nathan Sidwell), richard dot guenther at gmail dot com (Richard Guenther), dje at watson dot ibm dot com (David Edelsohn)
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:28:54 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
Mark Mitchell wrote:
> * PR 28544 (Brook, Weigand) -- this is an ARM ICE which Paul has tracked
> to reload, but he's not sure what to do there. Perhaps Ulrich can help.
This description doesn't appear to match the bugzilla record. Maybe you're
referring to PR 28675? I can have a look at that one.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE