This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "gcc-patches >> GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Jason Merrill" <jason at redhat dot com>, "Paul Brook" <paul at codesourcery dot com>, "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, "Ian Lance Taylor" <iant at google dot com>, "Hubicha, Jan" <jh at suse dot cz>, "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>, "Alexandre Oliva" <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>, "Nathan Sidwell" <nathan at codesourcery dot com>, "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "David Edelsohn" <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:14:56 -0400
- Subject: Re: Import GCC 4.2.0 PRs
- References: <45F5A039.email@example.com>
On 3/12/07, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Here are some GCC 4.2.0 P1s which I think it would be good for GCC to
have resolved before the release, together with names of people I'd like
to volunteer to help. (Naturally, I have no command authority, and I'd
encourage anyone else who wants to help to pitch in, but I'm trying to
tap a few likely suspects.)
* PR 29585 (Berlin) -- This is a crash in alias analysis with anonymous
namespaces. I can't imagine that anonymous namespaces have any deep
implications for aliasing, so I would hope this is an easy fix.
The bug report says that part is fixed, and only a ccp issue remains.
"The testcase in comment #2 works for me on the 4.2 branch now, but the one in
comment #7 fails with ... in tree-ssa-ccp.c"