This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR23060 - %VAL, %LOC and %REF
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:44:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR23060 - %VAL, %LOC and %REF
- References: <45954E3F.email@example.com> <45F12737.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Did this ever get documented in the "Extensions" part of gfortran.texi?
You're right of course. I'll need to track the improvements that have
been made since my original patch - give me a few days.
It's nice to implement new features and all, but they don't "really"
exist unless people outside the development cabal can use them, and
that means documenting them. :)