This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Correct path relocation logic
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:32:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Correct path relocation logic
- References: <200703120040.l2C0eZFi001542@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 05:40:35PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This patch corrects the patch relocation performed in c-incpath.c.
> The purpose of this logic is to adjust header file search paths when
> the compiler installation is relocated. However, this logic was only
> checking for paths inside $prefix/lib/gcc, when, really, it should be
> checking for paths inside $prefix.
Just checking, but this isn't going to move /usr/include, is it?
> +/* The configre-time prefix, i.e., the value supplied as the argument