This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [MIPS] Patch for DSP REV 2 builtin functions
- From: "Fu, Chao-Ying" <fu at mips dot com>
- To: "Richard Sandiford" <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "Thekkath, Radhika" <radhika at mips dot com>, "Stephens, Nigel" <nigel at mips dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:34:07 -0800
- Subject: RE: [MIPS] Patch for DSP REV 2 builtin functions
Yes, done. Thanks a lot!
> -----Original Message-----
> From: firstname.lastname@example.org
> [mailto:email@example.com]On Behalf Of Richard Sandiford
> Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:04 AM
> To: Fu, Chao-Ying
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Thekkath, Radhika; Stephens, Nigel
> Subject: Re: [MIPS] Patch for DSP REV 2 builtin functions
> "Fu, Chao-Ying" <email@example.com> writes:
> > According to your review, the new patch is attached.
> Thanks a lot!
> Thanks Chao-Ying. To be clear:
> >> OK with those changes, thanks.
> meant that the patch was preapproved with those changes.
> Please feel free to check it in.