This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]Fix vcond implementation in altivec
- From: Sa Liu <SALIU at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: devang dot patel at gmail dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:04:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]Fix vcond implementation in altivec
David Edelsohn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 09.03.2007 18:52:26:
> >>>>> Sa Liu writes:
> Sa> Currently the implementation of vcond patterns for the rs6000
> Sa> contains some mistakes of matching operands.
> Sa> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2007-02/msg00626.html
> Sa> This patch fixes the mismatches using if_then_else operator, instead
> Sa> UNSPECs.
> Sa> Is it OK for mainline?
> The concept is fine. Was the patch bootstrapped and regression
> tested with no new failures?
Yes, the patch has been bootstrapped and regression tested on
> It is okay if it successfully tested.
It will be committed soon.