This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: getting back the quote_ignore_sources_dir behavior of -I-
- From: Peter Leven <levengcc at pleetveern dot com>
- To: Daniel Villeneuve <daniel_villeneuve at sympatico dot ca>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "zackw at panix dot com" <zackw at panix dot com>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:44:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: getting back the quote_ignore_sources_dir behavior of -I-
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <45EAF3AA.email@example.com>
I'd like to see it in 4.2 as well as 4.3.
Quoting Daniel Villeneuve <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Peter Leven wrote:
> > Given the age of the patch, it may need updating to match the current
> For which version of gcc would you need it? I can use latest snapshot
> from 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3.