This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: convert more fold(buildN()) -> fold_buildN()
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:22:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: convert more fold(buildN()) -> fold_buildN()
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
On 3/3/07, Kaveh R. GHAZI <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
This patch catches some of the remaining fold(buildN()) -> fold_buildN()
conversions. After this patch what remains is two in tree.c which call
fold(build4()). There is no corresponding fold_build4 function to convert
./tree.c:2485: new = fold (build4 (code, TREE_TYPE (exp), op0, op1, op2, op3));
./tree.c:2639: return fold (build4 (code, TREE_TYPE (exp), op0, op1, op2, op3));
There are also about 50 remaining fold(buildN()) in the ada directory.
I'm not setup to bootstrap ada on my box, so I didn't touch those.
Tested on sparc-sun-solaris2.10, no regressions. I also configured
cross-compilers to i686-unknown-linux-gnu and alpha-unknown-linux-gnu and
built cc1 to ensure there were no typos in the cpu.c files for those
Okay for mainline?
This is ok.
2007-03-02 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
* c-pretty-print.c (pp_c_direct_abstract_declarator): Use
* config/alpha/alpha.c (alpha_fold_builtin_zapnot,
* config/i386/i386.c (ix86_gimplify_va_arg): Likewise.
* config/sparc/sparc.c (sparc_gimplify_va_arg): Likewise.