This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: obsolete maintainers
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, austern at google dot com
- Date: 02 Mar 2007 17:57:19 -0800
- Subject: Re: obsolete maintainers
- References: <F93F864C-BE1D-486C-AB52-C160687FB12C@apple.com>
Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> We don't really have a way a garbage collect entries from the
> maintainers file... One way is to remove all entries that have for
> more than a year not featured a working email address. I've done
> this from time to time, just checking in as obvious, but, due to the
> shear volume of this one, I thought I'd ask for an ok. Also, to
> highlight the fact that Objective-C is way more lightly staffed than
> the old file would have suggested.
> -Matt Austern email@example.com
Matt Austern is now firstname.lastname@example.org (and of course we now have a
copyright assignment so he can once again contribute if he chooses).
I've CC'ed him so that he can decide whether he wants to remain in
gcc/MAINTAINERS or not.