This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reduce Dwarf Debug Size
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Lawrence Crowl <crowl at google dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 20:04:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Reduce Dwarf Debug Size
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <45E79414.email@example.com>
On Mar 1, 2007, at 7:03 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
7. Apple pie is good. Pecan pie can be good too, but only if doesn't
have too many nuts, and, anyhow, fruit pies are better than nut pies.
Gosh, first iPods, then set top boxes and iPhones, now we're doing
pies! I'll tell Steve you said no nuts.