This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] FRA doc/install.texi option without effect used in sample code.
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Marcin Dalecki <martin at dalecki dot de>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 06:39:02 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] FRA doc/install.texi option without effect used in sample code.
- References: <200612290130.kBT1UkQ1030828@localhost.localdomain>
On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>> It doesn't appear to make sense to refer to an obsoleted option in the
>> documentation as an example. OK?
> I would use -fno-gcse but I think this is obvious.
In case someone doesn't consider the change obvious, let me also approve
it explicitly. ;-)