This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] RFA C4X just unconditionally sets -ffast-math (nearly)
- From: Marcin Dalecki <martin at dalecki dot de>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc-patches List)
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 03:16:33 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] RFA C4X just unconditionally sets -ffast-math (nearly)
- References: <200612290207.kBT27niQ006143@localhost.localdomain>
Wiadomość napisana w dniu 2006-12-29, o godz03:07, przez Andrew Pinski:
1. C4x has its own float format so it might actually be valid to do
-ffast-math actually implies behavior change pretty much regardless
floating point unit in use, because it is "screwing" with quite a lot
transformations, which don't depend on the usual (and unusual for
peculiarities of FP representations.