This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix middle-end/30164 invalid gimple produced for global_vector = CONSTRUCTOR
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Andrew Pinski" <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 23:22:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix middle-end/30164 invalid gimple produced for global_vector = CONSTRUCTOR
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 12/22/06, Andrew Pinski <email@example.com> wrote:
The problem here is that gimplify_init_constructor does not check if the
left hand is a gimple register before leaving the CONSTRUCTOR on the
right hand side. This fixes the problem by generating a temporary
variable if the left hand side is not a gimple register.
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on i686-linux-gnu with no regression.
This is ok.
* gimplify.c (gimplify_init_constructor <case VECTOR_TYPE>):
Use a temporary variable if the left hand side is not a gimple