This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] rtl.h: Remove NOTE_EXPECTED_VALUE.
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:32:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] rtl.h: Remove NOTE_EXPECTED_VALUE.
- References: <200612231413.kBNEDWYx004593@sparrowhawk.codesourcery.com>
> Attached is a patch to remove NOTE_EXPECTED_VALUE as it is unused.
> Bootstraped on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?
This is OK (and one think I missed when removing the original
__builtin_expect RTL infrastructure)