This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [PATCH] Fix mingw32 bootstrap regression.
- From: Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- To: 'Bob Rossi' <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- Cc: 'Carlos O'Donell' <carlos at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, 'Mark Mitchell' <mark at codesourcery dot com>, cgf at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 21:15:57 +1300
- Subject: RE: [PATCH] Fix mingw32 bootstrap regression.
> Do you build native mingw gcc's using cygwin or mingw? I assummed this
> whole time you were using mingw, but the above makes me think
> you using
bash, sed, configure, make, expect, dejagnu, etc are cygwin tools
The build gcc, binutils are from mingw (msvcrt.dll-dependent).
I've done it this way since well before msys.
> Bob Rossi