This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING] Canonical types patch
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Doug Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:14:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING] Canonical types patch
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Doug Gregor wrote:
> On 12/6/06, Doug Gregor <email@example.com> wrote:
>> On 12/5/06, Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > OK, that's great. Unfortunately, I think you should to do that again
>> > with the final patch, which I know takes a while. Feel free to post a
>> > more casually tested patch for me to provisionally review, if you like.
>> Okay. I have attached the revised patch. As before, it is separated
>> into 3 different parts: -gcc for the C/common bits, -cp for the C++
>> front end, -objc for the Objective-C(++) front end. ChangeLog follows.
> Just a "ping" to note that it has been two weeks since I posted the
> latest version of the canonical types patch.
I'm sorry. The patches aren't in my INBOX -- which is supposed to mean
that I replied, or else thought my reply wasn't needed. :-)
Would you please point me at the URL for the patches, and I will review
as soon as I can? (Because of the holidays it might be a few days.)
(650) 331-3385 x713